No matter the event, wedding, birthday party, or social function, memories are sure to be made. The best way to ensure that these memories really do last a lifetime, is to record them with photos. More specifically, by consulting with and hiring a photo booth rental company.
By renting a photo booth, your guests will be able to enjoy the party without having to worry about recording every second of it on their smart phone or camera. With a wide array of props and custamizable package available, there’s a photo booth rental service that can meet all of your needs.
There are several important factor to keep in mind when hiring a photo booth rental service. For many, the most important aspect is price. Photo booth rental can cost anywhere from $500 to upwards of $2,000.
It all depends on the length of your event and just how many extra features you want to add to your package. For example, it can cost an additional $500 if you want to have a printing kiosk at your event for guests to receive immediate copies of their photos. Speaking of money, many photo booth rental services require that you pay up to 40% of the total bill for a down payment. The other 60% is expected to be paid in the days leading up to the event. In addition, if you decide to cancel your photo booth rental services, many companies are likely to keep the down payment.
There are some ways to cut the costs of renting a photo booth for your next big event.
First, check to see if the company has discount for schools, charities, or active military members. In addition, if you are expecting to utilize these services frequently, find a company that offers a discount for repeat customers. Lastly, be realistic about your actual photo booth needs. Do you really need to have the photo booth there for your entire 4-6 hour event? Are all the extra feature that you’re paying for really going to enhance the photo booth experience for your guests?
In today’s world of social media, photos are the perfect way to both record important life events and to advertise to potential clients. Hiring a photo booth rental company for your next big event accomplishes both of these goals. Photo booths give guests a chance to make new memories and let loose!
Photo booth rental is also a superior option to hiring an actual photographer in many ways. With cheaper costs and more tailoring to fit the customers needs, photo booth rental companies are the thing to have at your next big event.